Saturday, February 16, 2013

P-P-P Party Party CELEBRATION

Ok so this post is going to be a little "Blog Re-opening!" post and a "Berryz Koubou New Single!"

Both of which are causes for celebration ;D

Anyway, welcome to my blog! My name is Caitlin, I am now 18 years old which is kind of freaking me out beyond belief, and...well, I love idols, if you didn't guess that. :P
For a long time I've meant to get back to blogging but just haven't done it. However, recently, I've gotten into a lot of new idol groups, and more into old ones, and I just feel like I need somewhere to rant about them?

Anyone who read my last blog knows I tend to make long posts. Hopefully they won't be too insane, but hey, that's me. Just a warning ahead of time. ;p

The blog has gotten a new banner for it's re-opening, as well as a twitter feed (follow me if you'd like!) and a new page which I ask you check out, please! (The "Best of Idol Blog Photos" page.) It's something new I'm doing that I thought would just be a fun little thing to add to the blog, and it's something you can all participate in, and I hope you do! Hoping to see a large range of different idols, from the most mainstream to ones I never even knew existed. It will be interesting for  lot of fans, I think, including me, and may get us curious about other idol groups. So please take a look at the page!

I am also hoping to open an idol radio station. I don't know how soon it will be, as the site I'm using can take quite a while getting all my music on there, but I am working hard on it and will hopefully have it up and running soon. It will be called "idol BEATS" which is pretty uncreative, honestly, but I was listening to Fairies' "Beat Generation" and it's what I came up with. The radio station will have the goal of playing all idol stuff. Like, mainstream and indie. I want to play tons of idols, even ones I don't really follow. I want it to be a station that plays idols 24/7 with a good mix of everything, and gives people the opportunity to find new groups they've never heard of. (So if you know some good groups I may not know, comment them please!) I will have a link to the station from the blog when it's ready :)







And now, onto Berryz' new single, "Asian Celebration"! 

I was debating what my first post should be about. I feel like I have a lot I want to post and talk about, and then today I woke up to see Berryz Koubou's new MV was up. They also happened to have the closest release date out of the groups I wanted to talk about, so I decided to go for it.
Now...I haven't been all that into Berryz lately. Well, that's not quite right...I love them, but lately their music itself has been kinda whatever with me? Nothing has been bad, but nothing has grabbed me really, either. Which has kinda sucked.

Now, I'm not exactly in love with song, but I think it's very fun and extremely catchy. (Not one of you who has heard it can honestly say the chorus wasn't replaying in your head or you didn't sing it out loud after listening!) The music video is a bit of a sparkle overload, but somehow it kind of works with the rest of the MV and the song? It's very disco-ish and I enjoyed watching it quite a bit.

I'm sure you've all probably seen it, but here is the MV:


One thing I have to say...is it just me, or does it seem very Miya-focused? Definitely not complaining, she'd be the one I'd watch if it wasn't, anyway, but somehow it seemed like up until about 1:08 she WAS the MV.

I think her talking parts are pretty adorable. She makes me kinda think of like the person on the intercom or whatever when you're on an airplane at the beginning. Is that just me? ^^; Anyway, it's really cute. Miyabi is a very charming person, so filling the beginning up with her is a good move if you ask me ;)

Captain looks absolutely fabulous. She is obviously the best dancer but her even just bouncing to the music seems to out do everyone elses...well, everything. xD Captain was the second half of the MV for me <3

I took notice of the dance after this. It looks very simple but very very fun. Like  line dance? Not quite, but that sort of nature. Easy to pick up but somehow fun, especially in a group of people. 

And then Chinami was singing. And then Chinami was singing quite a lot.
And I was very happy.
And I came to the realization everyone is singing in this.
And it sounds great.

So A+ to Berryz in that respect. 


This is Berryz Koubou's 31st single and it is releasing on March 13. We have gotten low quality cover previews, and they have me actually really excited for the high quality previews.


The reason I'm excited and curious is I really want to see those alternative outfits! Limited B and C seem to have more casual outfits, and then Limited D with this random cool blue theme? 
I look forward to seeing them in high quality! ^^


You can buy the single from CDJapan here:




If you haven't bought it yet but plan to, please click the above links! If you buy through those links, I'll get points on CDJapan so I can actually get the idol stuff I want and properly support the groups I follow ahahaha. 
So it'd really mean a lot to me if you click them. <3


Anyway, I suppose that's the end of this blog post~

So, if you're up for commenting, I got some questions for you ;D

❤  Did you read my old blog?
❤  Do you plan to read my re-opened blog?
❤  What are some indie or non-mainstream idols you like?
❤  What do you think of the Weekly Best of Idol Blog Photos I'm doing? (Go check the page if you haven't! 
❤  How do you feel about Asian Celebration? (Song and MV)
❤  Are you buying/have you already bought the single?

Thanks so much for reading! <3 Bye~

5 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAYYYY~ Congrats on the reopening of this place, here's to looking forward for thousands of posts full of Caitlinness XDD

    Anyway:

    1.- You know I used to :p
    2.- 'Fcourse XDD
    3.- You know all the idols I like, so... XD
    3.- When it came out I honestly went "What in the effin world is this?!", but now that we have the PV and all it really went up for me, it all look like a fun advert for Studio 54 or something XDD aaaaaaand I love the outfits and Miya, Yurina, Chinami and Captain looking FAB AS HECK, wow
    4.- Nah, as I said, don't like the song that much, so it's not listed in my "things-to-buy" XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    ❤ Did you read my old blog?
    Yes.
    ❤ Do you plan to read my re-opened blog?
    Yes.
    ❤ What are some indie or non-mainstream idols you like?
    GEM, iDOL Street FUKUOKA, iDOL Street NAGOYA, iDOL Street OSAKA, iDOL Street TOKYO, iDOL STREET SAPPORO.
    ❤ What do you think of the Weekly Best of Idol Blog Photos I'm doing? (Go check the page if you haven't!
    Liking the Streetsei. Lacks Rotty.
    ❤ How do you feel about Asian Celebration? (Song and MV)
    The song is K.
    The video is so tacky it's good.
    ❤ Are you buying/have you already bought the single?
    Nope and nope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want more Rotty in the Weekly Best Blog Photos, submit some nice Rotty ones from tomorrow-Saturday for next week ;D <3

      Like I have time to follow every idol blog ahahaha

      Delete
  3. First of all you have a lovely blog and I hope you will post great articles in the future for them to get displayed to Idolminded and an even bigger audience! Love the title of your blog and the header, who did it for you? I need one done for my blog asap for 2013! I hope you get to do your own idol radio station!


    ❤ Did you read my old blog? Nope
    ❤ Do you plan to read my re-opened blog? If you post frequently, yes.
    ❤ What are some indie or non-mainstream idols you like? Matsushita Yuya, K.U.N.A (guess some of them are mainstream and some are not), May J., Ayaka, Crystal Kay, Leah Dizon, Yuna Ito, Kyary
    ❤ What do you think of the Weekly Best of Idol Blog Photos I'm doing? (Go check the page if you haven't!) - It's nice ^^
    ❤ How do you feel about Asian Celebration? (Song and MV) - What were they thinking while they were doing Miyabi’s hair? And sometimes with those contacts, they just don’t suit her. Risako should have kept her red hair colour. Saki, Momoko, Maasa and Chinami look great especially Momoko who has her hair in a hairstyle that I have wanted her to have for ages (that or her hair down). Yurina looks alright. The song is alright but not appealing to me as the previous two were. It could have been so much better. Love the outfits though.

    ❤ Are you buying/have you already bought the single? Nope!

    Hope to see you in the blogging world more, Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks so much for the read and comment, I'm so glad you are enjoying my blog! :D THe blog header was by Sprinklebuns on H!O ^^
      I'll be sure to check out your blog as well~ And thanks about the radio station, hopefully I get tit up and running soon! :D

      Delete